I decided to dig out the big plug strip and hook all the materials up to see if they worked together before I begin the pure DC phase of the experiment. After massaging pf a little bit to make the bridge work, I managed to get an IP wirelessly with the WAP plugged into the 3rd NIC port instead of the hub. All the devices cooperated nicely and it all seems to work fine!

Now to begin plotting on the second phase: acquiring the elements for powering the system via DC direct instead of multiple wall warts.

Once the power is figured out, then comes building the box itself. Going to need to do some measurements and figure placements out. Once the box is built out, field testing will commence!